Pediatric Audiology Training Module
Basic Assessment and Counseling in Pediatric Audiology: A module of webinars and readings for pediatric audiologist in WA state
The Pediatric Audiology Training Module includes a series of recorded webinars and readings to be completed independently over a 3-month time period. Audiologists participate in monthly live discussion meetings with an audiology mentor.
Fall 2021 Dates
- Module Completion: Sept 15-Dec 15, 2021
- Discussion Meetings: Thur Oct 14, 4:00-5:00pm; Fri Nov 19 8:00-9:00am, Thur Dec 9, 4:00-5:00pm: Zoom link
Spring 2022 Dates
- Module Completion: Jan 15-Apr 15, 2022
- Discussion Meetings: TBA
The WSELC Audiology Training Module is available for continuing education credit with 15 CEUs from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). The 15 CEUs are provided as completion of all required readings and recorded webinars and will be submitted at completion of the module.
Text in the Other Topics section.
Text in the Etc. Etc. section.
Getting Started in Pediatric Audiology
Basic Pediatric Audiologic Assessment
2. WSELC Monitoring Hearing webinar (60 min)
Conversations and Counseling in Pediatric Audiology
3.Building Bridges WSELC Webinar (60 min )
4. Partnering with Parents WSELC Webinar (60 min)
5. EHDDI Team Collaboration WSELC Webinar (15 min)
CONVERSATIONS and COUNSELING
6. Conversations WSELC Webinar (60 min)
10. Communicating with Families WSELC webinar (?min)
11. Self-Care for EHDDI Professionals WSELC Webinar (90 min)